The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only (including its territories, possessions, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal U.S. resident, 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths.
HGTV HOUSE HUNTERS GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on February 16, 2012 until 6:00 a.m. ET on February 17, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"), you may enter the HGTV House Hunters Giveaway Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") by visiting any of the following websites:
http://forms.voicesheardmedia.com/forms/hgtventry.php?form_id=6 (the "Websites") and completing and submitting the online entry form (limit one (1) online entry per valid email address, per eligible person per day). Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Websites.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 21 years of age or older, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors.
4. Limitations of Liability: Scripps Networks, LLC dba HGTV ("Sponsor") and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the "Promotion Entities") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, all participants and/or entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturer's terms. Winner must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. All documents must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If potential Winner fails to return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
5. How Winner will be Determined: The four (4) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on approximately February 20, 2012 by an independent judging organization, and will be contacted by phone on or about February 22, 2012. Judge's decisions with respect to winners and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. A prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected. By entering into the Promotion, all entrants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, worldwide and without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
6. Conditions of Entry: This Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judge's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Prize: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive an Apple iPad® 2 mobile device. Approximate retail value ("ARV") for each: $599. Total ARV for all Grand Prizes: $2,396. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize Winner's responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the respective prize. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Winner's List: Beginning on or about February 27, 2012 you may obtain the name of the Winners by going to the Website.
9. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC dba HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, Tennessee 37932.